Ok, got it done just under the wire. Not happy with this one at all. I tried to hurry it and it shows! I cut out a cardboard “R” as my thought was to attach it temporarily, paint around it then remove it and have the dictionary page show through. When I removed it the paper underneath tore! I had to then paint over the dictionary torn page! This ruined the whole scheme of things but must forge ahead. I originally wanted to block out the whole word “read” but was too limited with space. Read to grow was the theme of this card and it still is just not as I had pictured it! Ha, next time I’ll be better prepared and plan ahead better.
Until next time……don’t rush through the important things!